Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hmmm...

I'm starting of this week - happy, sad, content, confused, torn up...I'm heading the way of an emotional wreck..Times like these cajole you to take the easy way out and not think..The last ten days have been amazing for reasonsI can't even begin to describe. Some things just feel right even when you don't even try at all..I always default tothe logical when times like these arise- but not this time..

HK- Thank you for being you and much more than that..We've gone and complicated our lives even more but you know what -I don't care..If there's one lesson we've learnt in the past week or so, then it's that we only have ONE life to live..And we both know we're not going down like that..Thanks for making me feel one with a world which only months back- would have been alien to me..Thanks for the conversations inspired by the diamond that is your heart..I'm grateful that you let me in..regardless..
Ours has become an intrinsically complex case..threatening to challenge the source of our identities..but sometimes, theend justifies the means..


Thank You..lets see how this tale unfolds..

No comments:

zanzibar

zanzibar