Sunday, April 22, 2007

We ponder..

Sitting at my desk, right here and now..I wonder about time.Sometimes, the inquisitive me feels like I would spare a mess of porridge, Just to know, just to have a little peek at what the future holds. Would it make today easier knowing what the deal was with tomorrow?
I really don't know..but I'm sure there's a reason God protects us from the futureI need to learn to live in right here and now. The weekend is nearly over..my Friday's future has become Sunday evening's past. It's all so intruiging how my future's rapidly become my past. All the had I knowns useless, sometimes even a second after..
I'm curious to know what tomorrow's me will have in store for us? What will happen today to make chisel and shape her from the me that's here today? Time has away of telling tales on the ones who's its been travelling with.. ? I just hope those tales take it easy and are pleasant on meOne word uttered cannnot be taken backOnce the ball's been set in motion.. Sometimes, we just have to sit back and watchI'm burdened by the me of tomorrow for some strange reason..tonight.. I'm hoping I won't let her down and be careul..I must..or will what will be, be regardless? I need to live in here and now.. But the she of tomorrow knocks at my door.. Perpetually..
What to do?

5 comments:

Naija Vixen said...

wow,it's been a while iv been here...but it feels good to be back!Wanting to know wat the future holds in the present is very attractive...but then again,the thought of it is usually far more exciting than the deed or actuality...so it's left for us to kick bak and await the unexpected...beautiful post.

I' Kandeta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I' Kandeta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I' Kandeta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I' Kandeta said...

Perhaps uncertainty about the future is the only certainity, but then liken their say to have peace we must prepare for war...the future is exciting and dreadful...imagine for some reason you woke up and found that you are the only person on planet earth alive in care of 12 children, 2 white boys and 9 black girls: 1 with HIV/AIDS, 1 with down's syndrome, 1 paranoia and 9 sane...meanwhile the rest and all else faded and wipe out...no technology et al, just you and 12 children?

zanzibar

zanzibar