Sunday, November 13, 2005

And again..

I feel a knot in my insides
Something's not right..
I've learnt to trust my insticts.
They prove right..again and again..
The ability of man to disappoint is one that
Intrigues me again and again..
Sometimes, I cant even trust myself to
do whats right for me..
I find myself on that road again..
Where I need to contemplate the pits
That may lie so incospicuosly before me.
But then again, history has proven that
I'm not the most rational of people..
But trying telling that to a clamp..
I've seen it unfold in my head.
The pessimist that I can be..
I dare you to prove me wrong.
Besides,I know the rules..
Most of them written in stone..
I could ramble forever.
All I know is one thing..
Something's not right..
Alarm bells are ringing in my head..

No comments:

zanzibar

zanzibar