Saturday, September 24, 2005

There is a some kind of clarity that one gets from spending time alone, pondering..It's truly amazing.But then you also have to deal with the harsh realities, and that's not easy either. I'm increasingly enjoying weekends where I just spend time with me, myself and I. It's almost like I'm chilling in a different world..and then maybe my phone rings, and I get confused for the split second before I say "hello"..This weekend I've realised two things..Being young is an invaluable resource..All you need to do is dream it, and it's possible... I've also learnt that you have to take this whole "friendship" thing with a pinch of salt.GOD is the only one who's forever unchanging, forever reliable, forever loving..Putting your trust in any thing in human form is clearly asking for trouble..I can't even trust myself to do what I think I will when I think i will..But it all comes with the territory.
I think I'm going to go visit an old friend tonight..I'm in the mood to reminisce, so I think a visit to the past is quite in order..Being human, I ought to be home by midnight..

No comments:

zanzibar

zanzibar