Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BOLL..Pre-exam rambles..Any excuse to promote incoherency..

Today or so far at least has been one of those days when I'm Bullish on Life(BOL) but I can feel something in the back of my mind gnawing away at me like something 's wrong.I'm desperately seeking a panacea but I'm quickly running out of options. I have this exam today and I pray I do well..That'll obviously go a long way in relaxing the muscles that are tightening in my belly..I'm generally never stressed about exams but this one is irritating cos it's not all that intuitive..Learning random things can be such a bore.Besides, when this is under my belt..I immediately graduate to new level and really the there's no glass ceiling..

I also hope I'm not using this exam as an excuse for something else that is bothering me, but I'll see come 7pm tonight..

Amazing how God continues to touch up His masterpiece that is my life..I'm always left wondering what's happening next.It's amazing to wake up and fall in love with Him again and again..

I can only contemplate and probably don't understand what it means to love Him with your heart and soul- But I sure plan to give it a try.I read a chapter in his Book today that literally gave me butterflies in my stomach..Almost like a massage coming from the Master Himself..He always knows what I need to hear and when I need to hear it..

I can't say that I fully understanmd what's going on in my head or my heart but I know about eagle's wings so no point stressing it..

I guess I did ask Him to sort out my head and my heart...I can only truly achieve my Destiny if I defenestrate all the "I" in me and trust with absolutely EVERYTHING..

Lol..That sort of makes me laugh because it's sure more difficult than it sounds..Then, I'm reminded that everything he's promised is within my reach..

Just need to learn to love him with All my heart and soul.In a world where we're increasing learning to use and trust our heads..all I ask for is Grace..

Anyway, mid-revision rambling definitely hepls clear one's head out.lol.Sometimes, its just great to write as one thinks..Who makes the rules anyway?

Anyway, I'm Bullish on Life and Love and all the Great and Amazing things that'll come with it..

I can't see the future but all I can do is capture the past so that I can look back and smile..

BOLL...Always....................x

No comments:

zanzibar

zanzibar