Tuesday, September 05, 2006

BOL...

So I've abandoned my blog as I do..now and again..What can I say? I've been busy..
Moving on, I'm back at work and I'm ready to take the bull by the horns..
Every now and again, we all resort to making resolutions which we often do not stick to.
Well, this time I've decided to adhere to the rather abridged resolutions I've now set for myself.
As with most of these things, you need to work towards a goal..and therefore need to define what success will mean in that space..

Another year is coming to an end.Where on earth is time flying to?
Last time I checked I was a toddler..lol
I'm bullish on Life and Love and all the Little things that we all take for granted.
God's an artist, so I just love to watch him painting the masterpiece that is my life.

Thats the sole factor that gives method to m madness..

No comments:

zanzibar

zanzibar